Terms & Conditions
In order to maintain the top quality of our home, all occupants must adhere to the following terms and conditions. Thank you in advance for your understanding.
- Identification and use: The names and ages of all occupants and proposed use of the property must be provided. The Guest booking the Villa is an adult at least 30 years of age and will be an occupant of the Property during the entire reserved period. Children and young adults are welcome accompanied by the guest over 30 years old.
- Maximum Occupancy: 12 guests in total including children
- Trash: All garbage items should be bagged, tied closed and placed only in trash bin or recycle bin.
Rental Terms and Conditions
Please do not proceed with booking if you are not comfortable with these policies.
Guests agrees to read and abide by the Terms of this agreement and ensure all other occupants abide by these terms. As consideration for the booking and use of Vacation Rental Property during the lease term, Guests agrees to pay the Manager for all items specified.
- RESPONSIBLE PARTY: Guest is an adult at least 30 years of age and will be an occupant of Property during the entire reserved period. Children and young adults are welcome when accompanied by a responsible guest over 30 years old.
- CANCELLATION AND REFUNDS: Should Guest wish to cancel their reservation, the notice of cancellation must be in writing and Guest is responsible to verify receipt and confirmation
A deposit of 30% of the rental must be paid to confirm the booking. The balance of the rental must be paid in full 30 days before the start of the rental.
- 30 days before arrival = full refund
- 29–10 days before arrival = 30% of the rental charge will be charged
- 9-1 days before arrival = 75% of the rental price will be charge
- No show = 100% of the rental price will be charged
- RENTS AND PAYMENT TERMS: 30% of the total amount is due for reservations received more than 30 days prior to the arrival date.100% of the balance is due for bookings made 30 days or less from the arrival date. Accepted forms of payment are Visa, MasterCard and American Express or wire transfer.
If the final payment is not received in full by the due date, Manager may in its sole discretion deem the reservation null and void or charge the final payment to Guests credit card.
Rates are subject to change and no refunds are given in the event advertised rental rates are reduced. If a discrepancy arises between information or rates quoted verbally, on the website, email or otherwise, the rate on the reservation will prevail. In the event incorrect information or rates are quoted due to a typographical or any other error, Manager shall have the right to refuse, cancel or limit any reservations listed incorrectly, whether or not a reservation confirmation has been sent.
- VACATION RENTAL DAMAGE : If, during the dates of occupancy, Guest causes any damage to real or personal property of the unit or premises as a result of inadvertent acts, Guest must notify Manager of any damages prior to check out. Any repairs or replacement costs will be charged to the Guest. Should the Manager be unable to recover costs of repairs or replacements from the credit card on file, Guest is responsible to provide an alternative method of reimbursement within 48 hours of notification.
- RESERVATION TRANSFERS: Should Guest need to transfer the reservation to a substitute Guest, substitute Guest must be approved by Manager and agree to all current terms and conditions.
- CHECK IN: Check in time is 4:00 PM. Keys or entry code will be provided once all fees and charges have been collected. If for some reason, the home is not ready for check-in you will be notified. Please do not attempt to check-in or visit the home prior to notification that the home has been cleared for check-in. Please notify Villa Bricco upon arrival so we may ensure the property is to your satisfaction.
- CHECK OUT: Check out time is 10:00 AM. Cleaning and maintenance are pre-scheduled, so adhering to the Check-Out Time is very important. A minimum $75 hour fee will be charged (or portion thereof) past the required check out time and Guest will be liable for any additional damages incurred, but not limited to the cost of supplying alternative accommodations for arriving guests. Late checkout can be requested and needs to be confirmed.
- CHECK OUT / CLEANING PROCEDURES: Each property will be inspected, sanitized and cleaned prior to your arrival and after your departure. Guest should leave the property in the same general condition at Check-In meaning:
- a) Any debris, rubbish and discards removed from the home.
- b) Dishes and cooking messes cleaned up.
- c) Put back any furniture or items that have been rearranged (inside and outside home).
- d) Refrigerator and unit should be left clean and free of perishable food.
- e) Lounge chairs equipment, etc. put back in place.
- f) Please turn-off lights, air conditioner, appliances, etc.
- g) Please make sure all doors and windows are closed and locked.
- i) Please return keys to the lock-box.
The cleaning fee is for a standard cleaning only. If the home was left in poor condition and additional cleaning is required, fees will be charged to Guests credit card on file at a minimum rate of €50 per hour. A €50 per item fee will be charged for each lost key not left at the Property upon check-out.
- OCCUPANCY: Guest understands and agrees that Property shall be occupied by no more than 12 individuals (including children) indicated on the website listing. A minimum charge of €200 per day per person may be imposed for excess occupancy.
- AMENITIES: The property is fully furnished, and includes ready-made beds, 1 set of bath towels per guest and an equipped kitchen. Furnishings and amenities are not new and may exhibit signs of wear and tear. Amenities and furnishings are subject to change, and may or may not be the exact same as represented due to replacement, substitution or other reasons. Manager provides a starter kit of soaps, dish detergent, toilet paper, paper towels, and other disposable items. Since a limited supply is provided, Guests should plan to shop to replenish these items if necessary.
- DISTURBANCES AND ILLEGAL ACTIVITY: Guests and their guests shall behave in a civilized manner and shall be good neighbors, respecting the rights of the surrounding neighbors, and shall not create noise or disturbances that interfere with the quiet enjoyment of their property. Outdoor noise, or noise carried outside from inside the home should be kept to a minimum regardless of the hour and in compliance with the local Noise Ordinance. Any use of the unit for any unlawful purpose including, but not limited to, house parties or use of common areas in a manner contrary to the provisions of this house, are prohibited.
- GUEST’S NOTIFICATION RESPONSIBILITIES: Upon arrival, Guest agrees to examine the Unit, all furniture, furnishings, appliances, fixtures and landscaping, if any, and shall immediately report to Manager if any are not in operating condition or in disrepair. Guest also agrees to immediately notify Manager of any occurrences that may cause damage to Property or adjacent units and to take reasonable measures to mitigate damage, and be responsible for damages for failure to do so. Guest acknowledges that unless Manager is notified on the day of check-in of any damage or cleaning concerns, Guest will be liable. Any and all damages, breakage, lost or missing items on the Property during the occupancy will be Guest’s responsibility and must be reported to Manager and paid prior to departure.
- GARBAGE: Guests shall dispose of all waste material generated during the rental period in a lawful manner and put the trash in the exterior trash bins provided for pickup. Guests are cautioned not to leave unsealed trash inside or outside for long periods of time to avoid pests.
- SUBLEASING: Guests shall not sublet the property.
- SMOKING: No smoking is allowed on the premises. If smoking does occur on the premises, Guest may be evicted and is financially responsible for all damage caused by the smoking including, but not limited to, stains, burns and the cost of odor remediation and removal and replacement of damaged property.
- PETS: Pets are prohibited. If an unauthorized pet is found on the premises, Guest may and/or pet may be evicted and Guest is responsible to remedy any and all pet damages and the cost of remediation, including pet allergen remediation, flea remediation and reimbursement to Manager for any refunds necessary to relocate or compensate for relocation of future guests until remediation is completed.
- TRANSIENT OCCUPANCY: Guest expressly acknowledges and agrees that this Agreement is for transient occupancy of the Property, and that Guest does not intend to make the property a residence or household.
- OWNERS PROPERTY: Guest agrees not to access any locked storage areas or areas not expressly meant for guests, even if unlocked, which contains Manager’s property.
- FIRE EXTINGUISHER: The property is equipped with fire extinguisher. It is the duty of the Guest locate fire extinguisher, notify all other occupants and guests of the location, and to inform management immediately should the fire extinguisher be missing, or be less or become less than fully charged.
- PARKING: up to 6 cars can be parked at the house. Parking is not permitted on the grass or any other place beside the graveled parking lot.
- SECURITY: Guests shall see to their own and to the Property security by locking doors, windows, etc. when prudent to do so, and always when all guests are absent or the property is vacated.
- NEW LOCKS OR ALTERATIONS: Guests shall not make or permit to be made any alterations to the Premises or change or add any lock.
- LOST ITEMS: Manager shall bear no responsibility for lost, stolen or abandoned items. Every reasonable effort will be made to contact the Guest for return. Will be a minimum €50.00 handling charge plus shipping costs for any found items returned at Guest’s request. Manager shall not be held liable for the condition of said items. Any items not claimed for longer than 30 days may be donated or sold.
- INTERNET: Services are provided as a convenience only, and are not integral to this agreement. No refund of rents shall be given for outages, content, lack of content, speed, access problems, lack of knowledge of use, or personal preferences with regard to service.
- AIR CONDITIONING / HEATING: Guest agrees that Air conditioning shall not be set below 22 degrees celsius and heat shall not be set above 24. Doors and windows shall be closed when either heat or air conditioning is in operation. There are no refunds for malfunctioning HVAC units.
- POOL: Guest understands that the area surrounding the pool is not fenced or guaranteed to be secure and Guest will be responsible to ensure supervision of any occupants that may be endangered (see section 35). Guest also understands and agrees to be responsible and liable and will pay Manager upon request for any damages that occur to the pool and its support equipment through misuse and/or negligence.
- SYSTEM(S) / FURNISHING / AMENITY FAILURES: In the event the rental unit sustains a failure of a system, including but not limited to water, sewer, electrical, gas, plumbing, mechanical, appliances, heat pump, AC, pool, or other system or structural systems, furnishings or amenities, Manager will make every reasonable effort to repair or replace the failed system or equipment, and in such event, Guest agrees to permit Manager or its service provider to have reasonable access to the property to inspect and make such repairs. Neither the property owner nor the Manager shall be liable to Guest for damages, and no refunds will be given for such failures.
- OTHER OCCURRENCES: Manager does not accept liability for any loss or damage caused by but not limited to the following: weather conditions, natural disasters, pests, construction disturbances, acts of God, or other reasons beyond its control. Shall be no refunds of rents because of shortened stays, ruined expectations, or departures due to work and family emergencies, unavailability of any or all parts of the Unit, or any other reasons. It is highly recommended that guests consider the purchase of travel insurance.
- WAIVER OF LIABILITY: For the swimming pool, fence, etc. herein referred to as Special Feature. It is the Guest’s responsibility to learn about safety precautions concerning utilizing or being around Special Feature. Guests understand that the area surrounding Special Feature is not fenced or secure, and there are special risks that may be involved for anyone, in particular children who are not carefully supervised, person(s) intoxicated, on any kinds of drugs or medication, with health risks or if pregnant. Guests agree to explain the risks of the presence and use of Special Feature to all guests at the property. Guests agree to instruct all guests on premises to not access any off-limit, or unsafe sections. Guests agree to assume all responsibility to make all occupants aware of risks and for the consequences of those risks and to be fully and solely responsible for any accidents that may occur. Guest agrees to waive any claim whatsoever against the property owner or Manager for injuries or claims.
- RESERVATIONS ARE NOT FULLY GUARANTEED: If for any reason, the Property is not available or becomes unavailable or uninhabitable due to unforeseeable reasons, for the reservation dates a full refund of the paid amount will be granted to the Guests.
- AGENCY: It is mutually understood and agreed that Manager is acting as Agent only for the property owner and has no liability to either party for the performance of any terms, the premises or covenant of this agreement. Furthermore, the Guest understands that the Manager is being compensated in this transaction by the property owner and is contractually obligated to protect the interest of the same.
- HOLD HARMLESS: The Guest and all occupants shall hereby indemnify and hold harmless the Manager and property owner against any and all claims of personal injury, property damage or loss arising from use of the premises regardless of the nature of the accident, injury or loss. Guests also expressly recognize that any insurance for property damage or loss which the Landlord may maintain on the property does not cover the personal property of Guests, and that Guests should purchase their own insurance if such coverage is desired.
- ADDITIONAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS: The undersigned, for himself/herself, his/her heirs, assignors, executors, and administrators, fully releases and discharges Manager and Owner from any and all claims, demands and causes of action by reason of any injury or whatever nature which may have occurred to the undersigned, or any of his/her occupants or guests as a result of, or in connection with the occupancy of the premises and agrees to hold Manager and Owner free and harmless of any claim or suit arising there from. In any action concerning the rights, duties or liabilities of the parties to this agreement, their principals, agents, successors or assignees the prevailing party shall be entitled to recover reasonable attorney fees and costs.
- WRITTEN EXCEPTIONS: Any exceptions to the above mentioned policies must be approved in writing by a Manager in advance.
- DISPUTES: Any disputes under this Agreement shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of Italy.
- ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS AND CONDITIONS: Facsimile signatures are deemed original signatures and approving online terms and conditions constitute approval of these terms and conditions.
- CREDIT CARD AUTHORIZATION: Guest agrees to provide Manager with a valid credit card for the duration of the reservation. Guest is providing the credit card as a guarantee. Guest certifies that he/she has read and agrees to abide by the terms of this agreement, and agrees to pay and authorize Manager to charge any rental amounts, taxes, security deposits, extra cleaning, missing property and any damages and fines or charges pertaining to violations of the rental agreement. Guests understand that all credit card sales are final. Should the Manager be unable to recover costs from the credit card on file, Guest is responsible to provide an alternative method of reimbursement within 48 hours of notification.
- ELECTRONIC CONSENT: By checking the box and clicking on the “I AGREE” button, Guest is consenting to the use of an electronic signature in lieu of an original signature on paper and is obligated to all financial and all other provisions of the Terms and Conditions. After consent, the Guest may, upon written request to the Manager, obtain a paper copy of the electronic record at no charge. Guests agree that use of an electronic signature for any documents will continue until such time as the Guest notifies Manager otherwise in writing. Guest should always ensure that the Manager has a current email address on file in order to contact Guest regarding any changes, if necessary.